Waumandee State Bank has been serving West Central Wisconsin since 1914. Our employees take pride in helping to build strong communities. Through volunteer work, donations, and collaboration with local businesses, Waumandee State Bank continues to strengthen the region we serve. We strive for excellence in our products and customer service.
Waumandee State Bank is headquartered at S2021 County Road U, Waumandee, WI 54622, and in January 2003 the bank added a second location at 350 S. Nelson Drive, Arcadia, WI 54612. In July 2004 the bank added a third location at 46 South Main Street Fountain City, WI 54629. In October 2007, Waumandee State Bank added 4 locations, at 308 Third Ave West, Durand, WI 54736, 600 East Main Street, Mondovi, WI 54755, 203 Main Street, Black River Falls, WI 54615 and 18526 Scranton Street, Whitehall, WI 54773. In August 2020, the bank added an 8th location which is located at 123 Urberg Avenue, Blair, WI 54616. Also, in August, the Whitehall branch moved into a new location at 36427 Main Street, Whitehall, WI 54773. Opening these additional locations helped expand our reach and offer our customers more choices for where and how they do business.
Waumandee State Bank has the latest technology in online and mobile banking services. We offer excellent electronic products that are safe and secure. Explore our education center to view video tutorials and step by step demo’s featuring our products and services.
Waumandee State Bank is known for its widely held local ownership, with over 160 shareholders.
Stop in, visit, and get to know your local bank employees.
Always At Your Service
Waumandee State Bank and Coronavirus Covid-19
March 17, 2020 - Our primary focus is to meet the needs of our communities, customers, and employees, and we will continue to monitor the latest news regarding Covid-19 and current guidance from federal, state, and local officials to take additional precautions if or as needed.
As information is made available, we will update Facebook, our website and phone messaging systems. We also encourage people to check out the CDC Website(https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) for additional information. We continue to implement best practices at our offices by monitoring our staff and limiting travel.
Our lobbies and drive-ups are currently open to meet your needs. If you need further assistance, please phone the office to request additional care.
If you prefer to limit all contact, we have options available:
1. Contact any of our offices to speak with a Loan Officer or Personal Banker with your needs.
2. Drive-up Services are available at our locations, except Whitehall. Feel free to call the Whitehall Office if you need specific services, 715-538-4389.
3. ATM services are available at Waumandee, Arcadia, Durand, Mondovi and Black River Falls.
4. WSB Mobile App can easily be installed on your smart phone. Within our Mobile App you can review transactions on your account, deposit checks remotely, and control your debit card. Our App can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store, search for Waumandee State Bank.
5. Visit www.waumandeebank.com to enroll in Online Banking. Within Online Banking you will have the ability to enroll in E-Statements, pay bills, and access many other services.
6. Loan Pre-Qualification process can be accessed https://waumandeebank.fipco.org/.
Our suite of electronic services can be viewed on our website by clicking https://www.waumandeebank.com/Online-Banking.
Please be aware of any potential scams or fraud attempts related to the Coronavirus. Waumandee State Bank will not contact you and ask you to provide personal information such as your account number, debit card number, credit card number or social security number.
We are here to assist you during this difficult time, please contact us with questions or concerns.
Waumandee State Bank will be a financial partner with our communities, our customers, and shareholders by providing superior services and products, competitive returns to the shareholders, and personal and professional growth for the employees.